My Animated .gif
My first efforts in developing my own animated .gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and story I created was thinking on how the world could end. Then I thought of the 3 most dangerous people, and this is how they would attack each other and end the lives of everyone on planet earth.
![]() |
| Rocket Surprise Ending |
![]() |
| CoHi Football Animated GIF |
My school themed gif I chose was about the CoHi Football team.
I decided on this school theme because I'm in the football and I loving playing football. finding information such as .. . (what research did you do?)
My animated gif message was to inform people that if hey try their best and join the team, the could make touchdowns.
I believe the intended audience of Colony High School will respond to my animation because it explains to hem how much they could achieve if they try hard enough and join the CoHi football team.
I sent the gif to the Football and the response was not yet received.
What I would do differently with my next project would be more creative and gets a sense of better animations and GIFs.


No comments:
Post a Comment